Now there is a question you don’t hear every day! Each week PayPal are giving away that amount to one lucky person. The only condition is that they have made a purchase using the online payment system to purchase something – plus the more purchases you make the more opportunities you get to win the prize.
I’ve been doing quite a lot of chin rubbing to come up with what I would do with that sort of money. My more conservative instincts are telling me that I should put it to one side and keep it as a nest egg for something special in the future. That’s the angel at the shoulder, as it were.
The devil on the other shoulder, however, is demanding that I blow the lot. Perhaps a boring choice, but if I did succumb to temptation it would be a holiday that I would go for. I would get on a plane with a friend or two to head for Iceland and some whale watching.
While we were in the area (in a way!) I would then transport the lot of us over to Saint Petersburg in Russia for a few days of immersion in to the great art and architecture of the city – not to mention a few nips of vodka.
To equip myself for this visit I would buy:
- A camera bundle from Dabs to record the trip
- Lego travel games from Firebox for those moments when we feel the need to while away an hour or two
- A scratch map from I Want One Of Those to record all the places I have been
- An iPod from Ebuyer to listen to my music on the trip
- A laptop to Maplin so I can keep in touch with the blogosphere while we are on the trip.
Share hosted by Wikio